
The boy can play some guitar.
Concerts can be disenchanting sometimes, but John Mayer certainly didn't disappoint. In fact, I walked away an even bigger fan (and not just because he was shirtless!). His new live album is awesome, and i'm in love with his rendition of tom petty's free fallin'... if you haven't heard it, you should download it today. It was certainly a great way to end the summer, as I will now be buckling down for a few months. Lots of good food, good shopping, good music, and most importanly, good friends!
5 comments:
I have never been a girl that went gaga for shirtless men and didn't seem to follow you guys last night. But, the pics do it justice. And you took those? The lighting is really great. So fun!
Thank you for finding these pictures. My heart rate sped up a little bit just looking at them. I think I'll copy them and put them on my desktop. Do you think that will be inappropriate when I hook my laptop up to the projector in the smart classroom ;)? I concur that the concert was great, and he is very talented...in more ways than one.
I'm surprised you girls even heard any of his music from your lust-trance.
What beautiful eye candy for a hot summer day! WHO HOOO!
Wow! I saw John Mayer in concert about six years ago in Waco. I think he's bulked up since then :) Miss you, Mauri! Now you know how to find my blog. :)
Post a Comment