Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Phelps Phan

We are lovin' the Olympics... although it's not all that great for my sleep schedule!

This guy is just insane.
What is with my blog and the shirtless guys lately?

Just like the sleep schedule, my own self-esteem is being hurt just a little!
Anybody else feel a little inferior?

This will be me when I get my toosh off the couch after the Olympics!
Then i'll look like this....
(When I'm 41)


WHATEVER!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm right there with ya.... Loooooovin' the Olympics! Haven't been to bed before 1am since they started! Can't help myself though... I'll sleep in a couple of weeks. :)

As for looking like that when I'm 41... no chance. That woman is a goddess!! :)

The Davis Daily said...

Me too! I can't get enough of them and then the next morning I am worn out. I am trying to get that Olympic body, slowly but surely. However, I don't think I will ever look like Dara. Shucks!!!

Ashley said...

Yes, maam! I agree on all accounts!

Jenny Wilkinson said...

I'm feeling your pain. Though I have been inspired to work out more, I've been making mental notes. For example, don't do whatever it is that makes up the body of a marathoner.

Lauren Edwards said...

I love your blog, Mauri! The pictures are cute...and maybe less boring than the wordy entries on our blog-haha. But seriously, don't work out so much that you look like Dana when you're 41. No one should voluntarily put themselves through that kind of torture. : )

Andrea W. said...

Glad to hear that I am not the person insane enough to stay up past midnight to watch the games! Prior to the 2008 Olympics I used to get up early in the morning and exercise before the kiddos woke up. No Olympian physique for me anytime soon!