Word, Girlfriend! I am trying to talk Kelby into buying a Yukon hybrid. I don't know if it would save us that much on gas though. How's everything going?
totally depressing. I turned off my car today when I was at Sonic waiting for my DDP and rolled down the windows. It was in the 90's & hot, but I decided to save $$ instead!
5 comments:
Ridiculous!
If you have a Sam's membership, it's only $3.89 there. I just got back from Abilene and filled up there before I left.
Word, Girlfriend! I am trying to talk Kelby into buying a Yukon hybrid. I don't know if it would save us that much on gas though. How's everything going?
I saw on the news that is was $4.38in North East Dallas somewhere!! It is still $3.89 in Fort Worth Thankfully.
Seriously, I am about to have to dust off the old rollerblades!
totally depressing. I turned off my car today when I was at Sonic waiting for my DDP and rolled down the windows. It was in the 90's & hot, but I decided to save $$ instead!
Post a Comment