Now on to Dancing, and no, I'm not speaking of my own abilities. If you have ever seen me dance, you know why. And although I have no rhythm, I feel I am quite capable of making some observations for you about this season of Dancing with the Stars.


1. Make It Happen Marlee- She's deaf and keeps a better beat than just about all the guys. Seriously, I don't know how she does it. Very impressive. In the words of Tim Gunn, she Makes it work. Maybe Project Runway will be her next venture.

2. Stammering Samantha- She does ok when its scripted, but when she starts asking questions back stage, it becomes plain awkward. Bring back replacement Drew!

4. Kinetic Kristi- She's awesome. I was a fan of her when I was 10 years old and dancing around the living room like a figure skater, and I'm a fan now... still dancing around the living room trying to be just like her.

5.Sleezy Sliwinska (surprisingly, this is how her last name is spelled)- I've blogged about his before. This girl needs some clothes. I'd offer her some of mine, but I'm sure her legs are about as long as my body.

6.Maternal Marissa- This girl is just cute. I'm sure if we hung out all the time her personality could become a little much, but she just makes me smile. It was so sad last night when she started crying after comparing herself to all the other girls in the video clip. And people like Edyta don't help! :) And she's confirmed she and hubby are having a baby via surrogate... that will be one smiley kid.
Anyone else out there watching this season?

11 comments:
I am dabbling in DWTS. You and everyone else seem to want the Sam/Drew trade to happen. I totally agree with all of your comments except Priscilla. I have loved her poor acting since I was young so her botched plastic surgery won't deter me from being a fan. Though it will deter me from looking at her straight on.
I'm watching....loved your thoughts on it all. SO funny! Even though I too think Edyta dresses sleezy...I love watching her dance.
My fav is Marissa!
What's wrong with the bejewed bra top?
I am quite the DWTS fan! Although I think she has a seriously unfair advantage, how you can anyone NOT love Kristi?! She kicks booty. Edyta does somehow manage to wear less than the rest, and none of them wear very much clothing, so that says alot! Maybe her hubby likes that as her signature or something....
Keep your thoughts coming... I enjoyed it!
loved reading this! I am a huge stars fan!
Kristi is great but I am cheering for Shannon Elizabeth all the way so I can continue to stare at Derek Hough and day dream about how he would love to dance with this 30-something mommy who has a body much more like Marissa's than Edyta's! Maybe if I would open the DWTS workout DVD that Santa put in my stocking for Christmas.......
I love Kim Winter's comment! Amen to that! :)
Awaiting mysterious email... :) :) :) Love you!
Shall we also talk about your obsession with a show about a polygamist? :)
I'm making you a bedazzled bra top for your birthday (it'll take me a while, but it'll be FIERCE).
Love it!! Go Steve Guttenburg. He is the sweetest person alive and I was a huge Police Academy fan.
I don't watch DWTS, but I do watch my own fair share of reality TV show (of the trashier Bachelor variety). As for your two trips to Target on Easter weekend, I must say that I visit Target multiple times on a weekly basis. Just because. The people at both the return desk and the ICEE machine know me (the return people likely hate me whereas the ICEE people think I am cool because they get to sell me an ICEE for full price only for me to fill it up halfway so Jackson doesn't spill it). Glad you had a great Easter! I miss you!
Post a Comment