Monday, April 7, 2008

5 gals and a guy

Spring is in full force and life is busy... but never too busy for a girls weekend! This past weekend, I had such a great time with my college gal pals Jamie, Traci, Leigh Ann, and Kristin. We had a so much fun at Canton (sans Kristen) shopping, eating carnie food, and enjoying some of the finer things in life... like kettle korn and western art decor. Then we caught up with Kristin for dinner, reminiscing about the past and also looking forward to the future. It's such a blessing that we always seem to pick up right where we left off. Sadly, no pictures with Kris, but here are a few from Canton (thanks to Jamie since I forgot my camera!) Thanks girls for such a great time... I'm ready to go again!

Jamie and Traci guarding our "cart"



Leigh Ann buying her lunch bag


Traci the movie star



Leaving with the loot..notice we are in an SUV

After dinner and the car change, there was no room for the cart!
Now to the guy.... who celebrated a birthday
since the last post! We had a great time
celebrating with his parents the weekend before and
then with a quaint dinner on his actual birthday!
It's hard to believe 30 is just around the corner.





There's nobody else in the world I would rather grow old with!

Love ya, Babe!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Glad you got some girlfriend time! Those are always the best times and hit the spot like a scoop or two of ice cream!

Lori said...

I love canton!! It's been so long since I've been. Maybe next month.

Leigh Ann said...

Love the pics! I will post mine soon. So glad we got to hang out and catch up!!

Meredith said...

So jealous of a girls weekend! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Go Canton!

Jodi said...

Yay for Canton! I haven't been in FOUR years! Jealousy here! :) Looks like you girls had so much fun... good for y'all for doing that! Love you!

Happy Birthday to Chris!

Ashley said...

I have never been to Canton, but have always wanted to go! Good for you girls!