Galaxy Railroad Engineers
My parents have been hasseling me to update the blog, so I adapted an email my mom sent me for blog world (I've seen similar things on other blogs too) since I'm in a slump. Here goes:
1. What is your occupation? Director of Student Organizations and Activities at ACU
2. What color are your socks right now? brownish
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing but my own thoughts. Scary.
4. The last thing you ate? Sharky's burrito
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I have enough problems with an automatic.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Huh?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom… she called to tell me about the Eclipse
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It’s my mom…. I love her!
9. How old are you today? 28
10. Favorite drink? Sonic Dr. Pepper
11.What is your favorite sport to watch? Football on Sunday afternoons so I can nap
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep.
13. Pets? Have you read my blog? If so, you know about Gatsby.
14. Favorite food? I love food. All kinds. Especially lasagna and Mexican.
17. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry shortcake kitchen
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall.
20. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who from. : )
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry cobbler, blueberry muffins
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes.
23. Who is most likely to post this on their blog? Not sure.
24. Who is least likely to post on their blog? Shelly… this is not deep enough! : )
25. Current living arrangements? With the hubby and the dog in a house!
26. When was the last time you cried? Today.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Hmmm. Shoes, dirty drycleaning, dirty underwear Gatsby pulled out of the hamper.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that is reading this? Tiffany. We’ve known each other since 4th grade.
29. The friend you have had the shortest that is reading this? Probably someone I don’t even know.
30. Favorite smell? Candles… apple or sugar cookie.
31. What inspires you? My family.
32. What are you afraid of? Mice and Rodents of ALL kinds.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese with all the goodies.
34. Favorite car? Lexus SUV. (the smaller one).
35. Favorite cat breed? Don’t care for cats.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 actual keys… add keyless entry and it’s 7.
37. How many years at your current job? 1 and 1/2
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? 2: New Mexico and Texas
40. How many countries have you been to? Cananda, Mexico, England, Russia, and some Carribbean places I guess are technically countries or belong to other countries.
P.S. Tiffany, I'm working on yours next!
8 comments:
Hey Mauri,
I'm probably the answer to 29. And, by the way, I came here from Shelly Sanders' blog. You and I once talked about the Salsa club in the Writing Center. Remember me?
I heard Sing Song was great. Yeah Kojies! I'm with you on #35, I do not care for cats at all!!
I thought Sing Song was great this year -- props to you and the rest of the management team!
YAY KOJIE SING SONG! Made me proud. Wish I could have seen it in person! I know you did a fabulous job again with Sing Song... And seriously Mauri, don't kid yourself. You better be and ARE always rooting for the Kojies, but just putting on a good face professionally for everyone else. I've only seen one show since 2001, but my heart is always there to cheer them on. It isn't until we die that we are Kojie Dead. :)
SS was great! I might get booed for saying this, but even though I always root for the Siggies, I was ready for a change in the winners & more competition. It makes teh show more exciting! My brother is in Galaxy, so I was especially happy for him. I actually looked for you after the show. We went to the Saturday afternoon show and sat on the floor. Would you believe that I did not see a single person that I recognized (other than someone from my church here)?? Made me feel OLD! Wish that I had found you!
Kojie born and Kojie bread and when I die I'm Kojie dead!! (a little morbid?!)
Yay for the Kojies!!!
Woo hoo! I hadn't heard the news yet. Go Kojies! And good job to you too Mauri--I know you are glad it is over!
You're right about #24, Mauri; I started to post your "quiz" on my blog just to spite you, but I couldn't stomach it (Not because it's not "deep enough," believe me -- mostly it's just not as much fun to read when every answer is sarcastic.:) I have to say, though, that I have been thinking about the crayon question for days...
Post a Comment