Monday, February 4, 2008

Bloggin' Blues

Well, its time for an update, but I don't have a lot to blog about. Don't get me wrong, life is crazy busy right now, but sometimes when things are crazy, it's that much harder to zero in on anything blogworthy. So here are some words that in some form or fashion apply to me right now: singsong, clothes/costuming, drama, travel, shopping, fatigue, sleepy, congested, busy, blessed. Does that count for an update?

So, I'll leave you with my deep thought for the day. I recently read something that I've been thinking about a lot lately... I can't remember where I read it or who said it (maybe it's one of your blogs). The more I thought about it the more it resonnated with me.

Do not seek to understand so you can believe, but
rather seek to believe so that you can understand.

I know belief doesn't necessarily tidy up all of our questions or lack of understanding in a cute litte box with a big bow, but I couldn't help but think of the words of Jesus, "Seek first his kindgom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you".

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow. That rocks. May be your deep thought for the "day", but my little mind may need a week. :) So right though... and your thoughts bless me. Thanks, sweet friend. Hang in there with the crazy busy schedule! Wish I could come see the show! I miss the days of SingSong nightmares every night!! (not really....)

Anonymous said...

We'll be seeing your show on Saturday afternoon. My lil bro's last year. Tear, tear. I hope that you are getting a little bit of quality rest during this busy time!

Andrea W. said...

So, Sing Song is over now... did I hear that Kojies won??!!??

Tiffany said...

Hey girl...now that Sing Song is over, you've been tagged by me...head on over to my blog to find out what's next!