Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And I am a material girl....

This pretty much represents me the past few weeks. As part of my role in Sing Song, I am working on costuming the hosts and hostesses for the show with another member of the SS management team. Let me just say, being a personal shopper must be one of the hardest jobs in the world. It is EXHAUSTING shopping for others, trying to fit their body types and find stuff they will like that will also look good on stage. And doing it without them there. I think I've lost any and all desire to ever shop again... well, at least for other people.

And a shameless plug, if you haven't bought Sing Song tickets yet:
http://www.acu.edu/singsong

Not much else going on here, so I will leave you with a little food for thought:
Why are the yellow starburst so much harder than the other flavors?



7 comments:

Leah said...

I just eat the pink ones. :)
Hope you feel better soon. I love to shop and it has been almost 9 months since I have been able to do so. Let me slip on my shoes and I will go waddle the mall for you. ;)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Oh man! I remember those days! Emily Trice took us to Ft. Worth and we had to find ALL OF OUR OUTFITS basically in one day. IMAGINE THAT!! That's so cool that you are getting to do that! What a cool job!! I guess you don't think so! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

AND why don't they ever ask me to judge!!!! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

AND why don't they ever ask me to judge!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the memories of SS! I agree w/ Molly... sounds like a cool job to me! But - the thought of having to please the hosts/hostesses would be a challenge!

Allison said...

Boy you are busy busy busy!!

And I have no idea about the yellow starburst! BUT I have to say that Starburst are my favorite candy!

Ashley said...

I would hire you to be my personal shopper! You would be so good.

I love it!

Good point about the yellow starburst....hmmm