Happy 2008 Blog friends! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone! But before we get to that, we had a great time celebrating Christmas with Jim and Kay (Chris's parents)! They are always so generous and I am so fortunate to have such great in-laws! Of course, Gatsby got spoiled (as he does by both sets of grandparents). His aunt Kim got him a scarf with his name on it, and I couldn't resist posting a pic of the cutie!

We had a great time ringing in the New Year with friends at our house. Sadly, I think this was the first year since we've been married that I actually made it up past midnight. I always end up crashing before then... poor Chris! But this year I made it and we had a great time!
Silly pic of the girls... Shelly and her long arm took the photo. They never turn out good when I try that....
I wish you all a very blessed 2008 and hope that the Lord reveals himself to you in new and powerful ways! Here's to health, joy, and spiritual prosperity for you all in the coming year!
And for any of you that are like me and wonder what in the world the song we sing at new years means, check out this link! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auld_Lang_Syne
The couples... minus the Mercer's since they left early.
And yours truly.
11 comments:
We had fun times at your par-tay. But, what's up with Shelly looking totally normal in our "silly" faces pic?
Fun fun fun. Happy New Year to you too sweet friend!! Love you dearly, and wish 2008 would bring us close together so I could hug your neck!! Maybe... :)
Fun fun fun. Happy New Year to you too sweet friend!! Love you dearly, and wish 2008 would bring us close together so I could hug your neck!! Maybe... :)
Sorry... I clicked twice on accident.
Wendy, I sacrificed my "silly face" for the good of the group (concentrating on the arm stretch) and regret it deeply.
Mauri, thanks again. Tons o' fun.
If I had known this picture would be posted on your blog, I probably wouldn't have stuck my short tongue out for all to see! Had fun...can't wait 'til next year.
i've moved....
http://tiffanymarieandcompany.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the comment! Happy New Year :)
We wish we could have been there so bad- especially after we found out how much fun yall had- but Chris's gossip was true and since I am with child I felt like a big ol poopie that night. So sorry we missed it!
Happy Birthday, Mauri! I wasn't sure about your email, so I'm forced to send my birthday wishes through the blogosphere!
I hope you are having a great day filled with your favorite things.
Shelly
Although I'm completely happy to have 2 children, it makes me miss the New Years celebrations before kids. I'll just relive it through you!! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment