Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby, It's cold outside!

It's my favorite kind of day... a SNOW DAY! Really, it's an Ice day so there's not snow to play in, but the important thing is there is no work! It's a balmy 21 degrees outside right now and ACU cancelled school because of the ice on the roads. You won't find any complaints here. I love cuddling up on a cold day with an excuse to stay inside in your pjs and not leave the house all
day! It's been great. The only thing that would make it better is if Chris had the day off too!

I took a picture of a picture from my favorite snow day
in college where we all played in the snow!


This is the only productive thing I've done all day, but you
can't have a Snow Day without a big pot of chili.


And this is where you'll find me the rest of the day!



Hope all my blog friends are having as great a day as I am!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

I remember that snow day in college...it was SOOO fun! Everyone played in the snow.
HAve a fun ice day! We won't be getting out either!! BRRRR....

Jamie said...

It is not that cold here in Plano but we are staying in and there is a fire burning in our fireplace. I am glad that you are enjoying your ice day. Too bad Chris did not get to stay home.

Anonymous said...

YAY for a snow day!! Yum -- I want some of that chili!

Unknown said...

I want snow! Looks like fun. Glad you could have the day off. How come ACU never cancelled school when I was there?

Macy said...

Didn't they tell us that day in college that it was the first time they had canceled class at ACU in like FOREVER. You have now experienced a very rare thing twice.

Cole said...

Are you ever going to update this blog again?