Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!






















Wishing you a fabulous Christmas from our family to yours!
We hope you all have a wonderful time with family & friends
celebrating the birth of our Savior!




7 comments:

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas, friend. Love you! Hoping 2009 is a very blessed one for you guys.

Kelby said...

Tell Chris I'm totally feeling the beard.
Kelby

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Mauri!! Many blessings in '09!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all are enjoying your week of caring for our kitties. Even though they don't show it, they really do appreciate it :). Once again, I love the pictures!

annalee said...

now that's some christmas cheer:)

Jamie said...

Mauri...I hope that you had a great Christmas! Miss you and love the pics.

Brianna said...

I LOVE the bows and the bigger the better! I miss you- please let me know when you head this direction next!