Well, I'm glad you were able to find a cute Christmas outfit for Gatsby. I'm jealous.
I judge what list my dog goes on by how many times he/she has crapped in the house...but thats just how I roll.Kelby
He looks like he was sorry for those "naughty" choices he made. I say, Give the dog a bone! :)Plastic or real-his choice!
Awwww! Poor guy! Gatsby deserves yummy bones! He has such a precious face. Merry Christmas!
I put Gatsby on the Nice list! Only because he looks so cute in that outfit! Hope ya'll have a happy holiday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, I'm glad you were able to find a cute Christmas outfit for Gatsby. I'm jealous.
I judge what list my dog goes on by how many times he/she has crapped in the house...but thats just how I roll.
Kelby
He looks like he was sorry for those "naughty" choices he made. I say, Give the dog a bone! :)Plastic or real-his choice!
Awwww! Poor guy! Gatsby deserves yummy bones! He has such a precious face. Merry Christmas!
I put Gatsby on the Nice list! Only because he looks so cute in that outfit! Hope ya'll have a happy holiday!
Post a Comment