So, I've finally broken down. Even though I feel like I have nothing to blog about, all the talk over homecoming weekend was blogs, and I love reading them! I'm starting to feel left out. So, here I am. No promises that I will be consistent or even remotely relevant, but I'll give it a shot.
For the blog world out there, here is a quick update on our family. Chris and I moved back to Abilene in August of 06. He's an attorney for a firm here in town, and I work for ACU in Student Life over student organizations and activities. We LOVE being back in West Texas, even with the wind! The pace is slower, the people are friendlier, and a traffic jam is when there are more than 2 cars in front of you at a stop light.
Here is a pic of us.
(No, this picture was not taken in West Texas)

This picture was taken in West Texas last year from our backyard.
(The red is dirt, in case you were wondering!)

We do have a little boy name Gatsby. For those of you that think that is a cruel name for a kid, yes, it is. However, it is a precious name for our 3 year old shih tzu.

So, that is pretty much an update on our life. Keep checking in for the thrilling updates about life in the Big Country, here in the Key City!
16 comments:
YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you in blog world!! It was fun sitting next to you at breakfast and catching up.
I am glad that you started a blog. Yeah! I hate that I missed Homecoming but it was nice to be here over the weekend and actually relax. We will need to come to Abilene to visit you and Chris.
Jamie
Welcome!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm glad you are bloging! I t was good to see ya'll at Homecoming.
Hmmmmmm...guess we can keep up with you if you forget to call. hahaha Love, Mom
Well it's about stinkin' time! I am thrilled to be able to keep up with you much better... maybe now you can help me on my annoyance crusade to convince everyone we know to start a blog. I will anxiously be awaiting your next posting!
You know this makes me happy! I can't wait to read more. Hope you had fun at Homecoming. My 10 year high school reunion was that same weekend.
YAY! I am so glad you started a blog! I will definately be watching for new posts! :)
Found your blog through Lori's. Good to read what you and Chris are up to!
Yay! It's about time! :)
Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you did it!
YAY!!! Welcome to blogland! :) I am thankful to now be leaving YOU comments! :) Wish I could have been there to hug your neck at homecoming... I'll have to take my future Kojie one of these days! Love you SO much and look forward to checking in on ya!
I am so glad you started a blog! We can keep up with each other...sadly enough...even though we live in the same town! It will be good to read about what y'all are up to!!!
HEY MAURI! Thanks for the comment. I am so glad you started to blog. I know what you mean about not having much to blog about. You'll be surprised how many people find your "nothing" fun to read! I know I'll be reading!!! Welcome to the blog world!
I love finding new people in the blog world! I will enjoy reading your blog as well.
Post a Comment